1 p.m.-5 p.m. Tuesdays-Sundays. Closed on Mondays
P100 for adults P60 for students and children (Children/Students, please show valid ID.) Rates may change without prior notice.
- Picture taking or video recording is not allowed inside the museum. Photo ops are allowed only in the lobby. Bahay Tsinoy reserves the right to confiscate the film or tape when caught.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed inside or near the museum.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the building.
- Theft and destruction of property will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- No leaning on the rails or glasses.
- No touching of any of the display items.
- The management reserves the right to decline entry or to expel any visitor found in
violation of these rules.
For teachers and travel agents:
- If possible, we advise that all bags, food and most especially cameras must be left in the bus. Just bring with them their valuables. Please help us, the museum staff, guide and guard the students inside the museum. Station a teacher for each group of students who will go inside to caution them against unruly behavior.
- Teachers must show valid I.Ds to get entrance tickets.
- Friends and/or companions of teachers must pay entrance fees.
For field trips and/or tour groups:
Please call Arlene Galvez at (632) 527-6083 or (632) 526-6796; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org